Tuesday, June 19, 2007

4 Months and a Father's Day down... many more to go!




This past Monday marked my fourth month! I have been very busy this past week learning how to sit up on my own and learning how to successfully roll over on my own. I can sit up if I am propped up with pillows, but most of the time I end up doing a face plant into the carpet after a few seconds. This always makes my mom and dad laugh. I can also roll over half way. Most of the time if I roll over to one of my sides, I end up falling right asleep! These activities are exhausting!

Today Mom and Dad took me to the doctor and I weighed in at 16 lbs. 12 oz. and a whooping 26" - I am over 2 feet tall! The doctor told us that I am in the 90th percentile for my height and the 75th percentile for my weight. Pretty soon I will be towering over my mom and dad! No one knows where my height has come from, but maybe...just maybe, I can play professional basketball one day and help my parents with an early retirement.



Mom has been busy at work and I have been so fortunate to have my Mimi watch me during the days. We are looking forward to my B-Pa's visit on Friday. Have I mentioned that my Mimi and B-Pa Mandras are moving down to sunny Fort Lauderdale? Well they are, just to be closer to me... I am such a lucky boy!


This past weekend was father's day. I went down to Walgreens and picked out the best card to give my dad on his very first valid father's day. We spent the day relaxing at home, listening to music and playing with all my toys. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

hola mi nino!
glad tou had a good father's day with your daddy... i am sure you made him a very happy man! love your updates!